Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Simple hair do's for frizzy hair.?

I have frizzy medium length hair. My hair is curly too. Im sick of straightening it every day. I need some simple cute styles that i can do with curly hair.



Simple hair do's for frizzy hair.?

Buy the BEDHEAD by TIGI collection of products for curly hair. I use the Catwalk Gel and Uptight, Heat Activated Curl Maker, and Curls Rock Booster - it works wonders. The booster is great for when your hair starts frizzing out again - you can spray the spray and scrunch again and just go out again! Its the best. They also have a conditioner for curly hair that you leave in. These are available in salons or actually i just got some in Stop n Shop.



Then scrunch your hair with your hands while you blow dry on low heat or with a diffuser over the top of the hairdryer. This keeps the curls together.



When you are done blowdrying -don't brush it out - lightly and I mean lightly pick it out or run your fingers through it to fluff it a bit.



A cut with layers will help the curls to fall the best and my hairdresser cuts 'into' my hair even thoug my hair is fine (I have a lot of it though) and this enhances the curls so they keep their shape.



Finish of your hair style with a bit of hairspray to help seal out the frizzies and you are good to go - and as mentioned before - touch up with the curl booster later on if need be.



and yes - I have medium frizzy fine hair but..not anymore.



oh yeah add a SMALL drop of a smoothing cream into your hair too - even though you aren't straigtening it - use a little bit to help tame the frizzies -and then put in the curl enhancing sprays..trick my hair dresser taught me.



Silk Therappe is a good smoother.



as for hairstyles - I wear mine up in combs or with one barrette fastened on the top of my head or one comb pushed through. Looks pretty enough for work - but nice enough for evening.



or go for a sexy shag of curls and wear it down!



Simple hair do's for frizzy hair.?

its called bighair buy is at a beauty salon only



Simple hair do's for frizzy hair.?

I have curly hait too , I straitenen it and use oils. If you get a chemo-strait , you woulden't kneed to straiten evey day... don't know mines usaly braided lously...



Simple hair do's for frizzy hair.?

Girl, if u dont have no time to be straightening it everyday, where it in a simple bun.



Simple hair do's for frizzy hair.?

pony tails are making a huge comeback



Simple hair do's for frizzy hair.?

use botanicaloil treatments occasionally its healthy for it..

No comments:

Post a Comment