Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm going to get my hair cut...what do you think I should do?

I have Medium-Thick Hair, just past my elbows, and I'm medium-gold-brunette. I have a defined chinline, so I'm NOT going to get layers, because that looks weird. But, I do have overgrown bangs that I'm going to cut, and I WOULD like to be able to put my hair up in a bun...What do you think I should get? Pictures would help, but they're not a Nessecity. Thank You sooooo much!



%26lt;3 aLi %26lt;3 xoxo



I'm going to get my hair cut...what do you think I should do?

I don't quite understand how layers look creepy because sometimes tapering and long hairs are perfect for long hair. If your hair feels too thick, get it thinned out by a professional with thinning shears. I would take it off three inches, see how you like that, and go shorter if need be. Don't get too much cut at once or you'll probably regret it. When you refuse layers, there's not much variety for you, other than maybe getting your ends cut with a straight razor, which creates a softer line than scissors.



I'm going to get my hair cut...what do you think I should do?

cut ur hair to ur shoulders.



I'm going to get my hair cut...what do you think I should do?

heyy chicki,



ummmm. i love long hair. i used to have it but got it cut to my shoulders when it used to go down to my butt. so no layers, (bc of thickness) it would poof, no short short cuts, and no wako styles to make urself look like "the trend". do whatever u feel is urself and dont be afraid to try something new. good luck!]



ToRI

No comments:

Post a Comment