Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Get the red out of my hair please !!!!?

I trusted the wrong professional. I went in to get blonde highlights for summer, what I came out with was this awful orange, strawberry terrible looking red hair. Not even red, its orange and bright orange. Of course according to him I look "fabulous". This guy supposedly had been doing hair for 30 years. I don't think he had been doing hair for 30 days. Is there anyway to get the red out? Any miracle product out there that can save my hair? I had long dark adn medium blonde hair, it looked good. I have had this red in my hair for over a month now only because I am afraid to go to anyone and I don't know what to do, what to tell them. I live in a small town so my resources are limited but I am very close to filing a complaint against this guy. Apparently I am not the first one to get their hair ruined by him and I am sure I won't be the last. I can't stand to look in the mirror. I don't want to go out anywhere. I like red hair on my niece or someone else it looks good, not on me. HELP



Get the red out of my hair please !!!!?

you should go back to the salon and have the salon fix it--when bleach is put onto your hair -- it goes through different shades 'til it gets blonde -- dark hair will turn red, then orange-red, then orange, then yellow-orange, then yellow, then pale-yellow -- he apparently did not leave the bleach on long enough -- or he didn't use bleach at all -- he could have used a lighter color hair dye than your hair -- or he was in a hurry and bleached it and didn't put any toner on it to take the orange-red out -- that can be done easily -- go back and tell him to tone out the red from your hair -- it's supposed to look blonde -- he should use 'shades e-q' -- which is a temporary hair color -- that's the one i like -- but there are other temporary hair colors -- anyway -- they all will work -- the color should be a level 7vb or 8vb -- maybe even 9vb -- he'll know which one to use.



Get the red out of my hair please !!!!?

you need to go to another salon an they will take a piece of your hair an mix up something, an it will get it out an back to the color u want.



Get the red out of my hair please !!!!?

look like you need die it black.



Get the red out of my hair please !!!!?

Oh you have to be REALLY careful when you go get highlights. Some people don't use quality products. Therefore they ruin your hair. Go and have it recolored (By a highly recommended professional). Although your color still might show through (that orange color is hard to get out) at least you'll be able to cover it up a little. You're going to have to go repeatedly every 4-6 weeks to make sure all of the color comes out. Good Luck!



Get the red out of my hair please !!!!?

Shave your head---re dye it,or bleach it.



Get the red out of my hair please !!!!?

die your hair a different color



Get the red out of my hair please !!!!?

OMG! i feel so bad for you! I am a freak about my hair and i dont let anyone touch it! Srry!



Get the red out of my hair please !!!!?

dye it a dark brown for now until you can get to a salon to fix it.



Get the red out of my hair please !!!!?

complain to his boss. this happened to me too, I just put a darker color on top, but u could get it stripped out of your hair(not at his salon). your hair will probably be really dry, get a good conditioner for damaged hair.



Get the red out of my hair please !!!!?

Whatever you do don't dye your hair black you'll never get it out!! but you could use a color stripper or just dye it your natural color!!!



Get the red out of my hair please !!!!?

Are you familiar with the color wheel? It is a chart of colors in a circle and the color opposite the one you want to get rid of is the color that you need to use. Chances are, in your case it would be a soft violet. If you are unsure, just go to an art store or library and look at a color wheel. Compare it to your hair, choose the color closest to the color you want to get rid of and note the opposite color. To be safe, use a temporary color (not semi-permanent. Truly temporary). If you like the results, then get a semi-permanent version. It should be a very light color or it will darken your hair too much. It only takes a tad of the opposite color to neutralize unwanted color so DON'T choose one that is darker than your lightest natural color.



Of course your best bet would be to see a hairdresser that specializes in color. They are few and far between since coloring is the number one most risky part of hairdressing. Unless he or she is truly expert, even he won't know what you will get until the unveiling.



Get the red out of my hair please !!!!?

i'l help u with a natural tip-



make a pac of -



henna



curd



water-boiled to half with tea leaves n coffee powder



reetha



amla



shikakai



soak it overnite n apply mrng 4 5 hrs.the color effect will b nice,as it hapened with me too!



eat boiled beetroot.dont drain the water.drink tat too.It gives natural blak shade to hair



Get the red out of my hair please !!!!?

whatever you do, DO NOT dye it yourself, you could make it worse as you do no know what chemicals they have used in the first colour. The best advice I can give you is go back to the salon and say to them you are not happy and that the colour they gave you is not acceptable, they have to fix it for you, free of charge. If you don't get a satisfactory answer from the receptionist, ask for the salon manager, don't scream and shout, stay calm and insist that they fix the damage,they have to, they are obliged to do that, they messed it up, they have to fix it, and do not pay any more money, whatever you do.



Get the red out of my hair please !!!!?

before you go and dye your hair another color you should take ane cut just a small group of hair and place it in a cup of water if it seperates don't do anything. it means your hair isn't healthy enough to color it yet, so you could cause yourself some real problems. definitely go to another stylist that comes highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment