Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My hair is kinda frizzy. What can I do to make the frizz go away?

I have medium brown hair, dark brown eyes and pail skin. My hair is kinda frizzy and I would like to no how to make the frizz go away. I straighten my hair but don't blowdry it, would that help? I have bought de-frizzing serium but it only really works for a minute. I would love to have shiny, frizz free hair! 10 points to best answer!



My hair is kinda frizzy. What can I do to make the frizz go away?

I have the same type of hair as you. Definitely blow-drying your hair would work. Also, try this product, Fekkai, Glossing Cream. It is great!! Kind of expensive, but worth the investment.



My hair is kinda frizzy. What can I do to make the frizz go away?

try usin fructis anti humidity smoothin milk then blow dry works for me Report It



My hair is kinda frizzy. What can I do to make the frizz go away?

no,



it won't really help you need to use sunslik anti-frizz shampoo-coditioner and hair cream it really helps



My hair is kinda frizzy. What can I do to make the frizz go away?

Try frizz ease by John Freida. I've used that and it works. Bed head also makes a good anti-frizz serum. I'd personally buy ION anti-frizz spray from sally. It works great and is inexpensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment