Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair dye question? Please help, not a complex question. Will be picking best answer.?

Ok well I would like to use clairol nice n' easy dye on my hair. I would like to dyue it all over with NATURAL MEDIUM NEUTRAL BROWN and then streak/highlight it myself with NATURAL LIGHT ASH BROWN. Here are the two colours:



http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c368/-...



Would this show up? I have naturally medium brown hair so want a change. Would it look alright. Any advice is much appreciated.



Thanks in advance for all answers.



Hair dye question? Please help, not a complex question. Will be picking best answer.?

Yes, I think it will look good.



But if your scared the blonde may not show



up you can get just a shade lighter blonde.



I used to dye and highlight my hair



all the time. (=



Hair dye question? Please help, not a complex question. Will be picking best answer.?

yeah.



My friends hair is a really dark brown,



she did the same thing, it looks great.



Hair dye question? Please help, not a complex question. Will be picking best answer.?

My friend also did that look and it looked very nice, but I personally think a lighter streak would show more.



Hair dye question? Please help, not a complex question. Will be picking best answer.?

you have to realize .. the darker is more prominent than the not very light lighter color... in order to have the highlight stand out alot use a very light color.. better yet use the kit with the all over color then after dying..you do the highlighting..its like 20.00 a kit at walmart.. and its great.. what i use and the highlights really stand out especially in the sun.. or light



Hair dye question? Please help, not a complex question. Will be picking best answer.?

I think it will look fine...the problem I see with people dyeing is not only colour chioces...(meaning those whild colours) but the WAY they streak. Some do it so it looks natural, some do it and it just has the wrong results....investigate different techniques, where to streak....



Hair dye question? Please help, not a complex question. Will be picking best answer.?

it will look very nice I'm sure !!



Hair dye question? Please help, not a complex question. Will be picking best answer.?

If it does show it would be so sutle that I doubt it would show vey much. I would go with a lighter highlight or an auburn one. My preference would be blonder.



Hair dye question? Please help, not a complex question. Will be picking best answer.?

Yes it should show up.



It would make the streaks look very subtle and natural.



Just be aware that if you are streaking your hair yourself, it may not look exactly the way hairdressers do it. But for the amount of money you can save, it's worth a try.



Good luck!



Hair dye question? Please help, not a complex question. Will be picking best answer.?

that would look good! just be careful...i had a friend with that color hair, and tried to do some liter streaks, and it turned out orange...so just be careful....



Hair dye question? Please help, not a complex question. Will be picking best answer.?

the darker one if yur city person if you want beachy pick lighter

No comments:

Post a Comment