Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Help! The hair dye turned my hair too dark!?

I put a medium brown hair dye in my hair and it looks like a hazel nut brown. It's not black, but it's pretty dark. Are there any home materials that I can put in my hair to make my hair a little brighter? Thanks.



Help! The hair dye turned my hair too dark!?

I find that vigorous shampooing with a shampoo that is not designed for dyed hair will get rid of the colour very quickly. Hang in there, this won't last long!



Help! The hair dye turned my hair too dark!?

itll fade within a couple days if you dyed your hair at home with the color boxes from the stores.



Help! The hair dye turned my hair too dark!?

At this point, no. as you shampoo your hair more and more, it will fade a little.



You can also try COLOR FIX.



Go to sallys or folica.com



Help! The hair dye turned my hair too dark!?

try lemon and sunshine but be careful because it can lighten it more than you may want



Help! The hair dye turned my hair too dark!?

This happened to someone I know. Her hair turned red instead of the color on the box. It must just be your hair color. If it doesn't fade in a few days, go to your hair dresser and ask them to fix it.



Help! The hair dye turned my hair too dark!?

You could just dye it back to a color close to your natural one.:-)



Help! The hair dye turned my hair too dark!?

Hey, the same thing just happened to me. I dyed my hair lastnight, and well, it's a little too dark for me! Anyways, answer one is correct, your hair will fade within a few days; plus, you'll get used to it.



Was your hair a really light colour before? Did you dye your hair a totally different colour from what it was before? If so, you're probably just not used to it. Within a few weeks, you'll get used to it.



I don't recommend you putting lemon juice in it because your hair could turn lighter than you want, but, if you really want to do that, then go ahead. Just remember, your hair colour will fade eventually!



Good luck hun. But please, don't worry about it too much. Try your best to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment