Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I have a question about bleaching hair.?

Okay I have medium brown hair and I'm bleaching it with this herbal essences xl1 bleach blonde dye. I'm actually wanting it to turn out orange, is that likely? or is there a certain amount of time to leave it on to make it orange? I've been dyeing my hair for a while and I do it myself. (i'm attending cosmetology school in the fall.)



I have a question about bleaching hair.?

you should be able to tell the lightness of the color as it sits in your hair the hair bleach usually goes through noticable stages, like red to orange and then like orange to l,ike yellowish blonde then to like blonde. good luck but like keep an eye on like the colors



I have a question about bleaching hair.?

I have brown hair and my bleached highlights turned out orange-ish. So I'm pretty sure it will work =) I'm not sure how long to leave it on though, sorry. Maybe you should do streaks instead of all your hair.



I have a question about bleaching hair.?

if you want it bleach blonde go to a pro.If you don't it will turn orange.



I have a question about bleaching hair.?

Tips while bleaching hair



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



I have a question about bleaching hair.?

I actually just used the herbal essences bleach blonde box kit a few days ago...before I had reddish light brown hair and wanted really pale blonde, so I did two applications of the box. The first time I did it, my hair turned light orange...the second time I did it, it turned out really light yellow...so it's a pretty good bleach out of all the drug store brands. Since urs is brown it'll probably turn orangey before it turns yellow...if u use it, keep checking every 5 minutes to see what shade its at..when its at the orangey shade u want, wash it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment