Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I bleached my hair and toned it at a salon and it is still too yellow?

I have naturally medium blonde hair that is more white toned. I got my hair bleached at an expensive salon and now it is a little lighter and much yellower. They toned it and it looks ok, but the white blonde looks better on me. SHould I dye it or will it just get darker. I want it really light, just not yellowish. When I have tried dying or highlighting in the past my hair never looks any lighter than the natural color, that is why I bleached it in the first place.



I bleached my hair and toned it at a salon and it is still too yellow?

that happens to me too. what kind of toner do they use when they tone it? you want something that has a violet base. you can buy shampoos and conditioners that have some violet in them to help tone it. redken makes a good conditioner for that.



http://www.redken.com/products/displayPr...



i wouldn't try dying it again right away though...i did that and my hair got super fried..if they bleached it in the first place then it should fade a little lighter i would think..

No comments:

Post a Comment