Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Concert Hair, Accesories, And Make up Help?

Valentines Hair Help?



Ok, Well i have orchestra concert to play in, and the guy I REALLY like is going to be playing too. I have to wear black pants (standard dress code) but my teacher is letting us break the rules a little bit, so I was thinking of wearing a Pink shirt underneath my white button-up shirt. I need help with Accesories and hair. Were not allowed to have hair hanging in our faces, but other than that it is pretty flexible. The style needs to be quick, easy, and cute. As for accesories, they need to be vanintines related (red, pink, hearts, etc.) I would really like to impress him! I am a mix of goth/punk/emo-ish. I really need help! He is in the same catagories too. and I have a music note bandana that I was thinking of wearing as a headband and I have naturally straight medium brown hair thats a little past my shoulders and cut straight across. And I play violin and he plays gutair, If that would help in any way.



Concert Hair, Accesories, And Make up Help?

Orch-dork to Orch-dork, I can give you a hand.



Your idea of the pink shirt was terrific, but not so much of the bandana...



Simple stud silver earings are really cute, and match the formalitty of an orchestra concert( which reminds me that I should be practicing violin right now. whoops!). It also brings out the sense of a girl. A simple small heart pendant necklace would be the perfect touch, and you could lightly 'curl, waven' out your hair, by after washing it, put some gel in, then blow dry, and whoala! Naturally cute! You could tie this all back with a ribbon in a high pony tail, or clip the front back with an elegant clip.



Remember, keep your orchestra elegance while doing this!!



Good luck at your concert!



ORCH DORKS ROCK!



Concert Hair, Accesories, And Make up Help?

Wear a red shirt under the white shirt. Hot pink eyeshadow and black eyeliner with red lipstick would be great. The music note headband would be cute if its black and white if not you can get cheap valentines day headbands anywhere, white with red hearts is what I would pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment